Join us for CreditAbility: Building a Strong Credit History
MYTH: My score will drop if I check my credit.
FACT: Checking your own credit is counted only as a “soft inquiry” and doesn’t harm your credit at all. Only “hard inquiries,” the ones made from a creditor or lender when you apply for credit, can bring down your score.
Learn more facts about credit, plus:
- Why you need good credit
- What your credit score means
- How to establish credit
- How to rebuild good credit
- Tips for using credit wisely
When: Tuesday, February 28, 2017
6:00 – 7:00 p.m.
Where: Downtown Office
17 S. 1st Street
Seating is limited! Reserve your seats today by emailing email@example.com.
Join us for the grand opening celebration of our new, larger Georgetown branch.
When: Saturday, March 4, 2017
10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Where: 723 W. University Ave
What: Giveaways, balloon artist and food provided by 600 Degrees Pizzeria and Draft House
Plus, enter to win:
- $1,000 cash
- Round Rock Express Family Package
- "Taste of Georgetown" gift card packet (includes $100 gift card to Dos Salas, 600 Degree Pizzeria, Wildfire, The Monument Cafe and Tony and Luigi's.
- Yeti Hopper
We look forward to seeing you there!