Make Every Day More Rewarding!
The Platinum BONUS Card from Texell earns BONUS reward points on every purchase. Offering a 0% APR1 intro rate on purchases for the first 6 months and a low APR thereafter, isn’t it time to get a credit card that where the rewards really add up to something great?
Benefits of Platinum BONUS:
- Reach new heights: Credit limits up to $25,000.
- It doesn’t get better than zero: 0% intro APR1 on all purchases for the first 6 months + 0% intro APR on balance transfers for the first 6 months. After that the variable APR will be 12.24% to 17.99%.2
- Rewards for everyday purchases: Earn 1 BONUS Reward Point for every $1 spent.3
- Extra BONUS Rewards: Special promotions held throughout the year, earning double or triple points on select purchases.
- Tap and go: Make purchases faster. Look for the contactless symbol , tap your card, and go!
- Your wallet without the wallet: You can add your Platinum BONUS card to FitBit PayTM, Google PayTM, Apple Pay®, and Garmin PayTM.
- Low and no fees: Cash advance fee of only $8, and no annual fee, ever.
Texell offers credit cards for every phase of your life. Is it time to embrace Platinum?
Ready to Get Started?
Use our best-in-class online application and you can begin earning BONUS rewards today.
Platinum BONUS is one of three credit cards we offer, each with different benefits and features.
Frequently Asked Questions:
After the 0% APR introductory period ends, you will be charged the variable purchase rate in our credit card agreement. Rates begin as low as 12.24% for well-qualified applicants.
No, there is not a bonus at sign-up, but enjoy 0% APR for the first 6 months on both purchases and balance transfers and start earning rewards with your very first purchase. After the intro period, the variable APR will be 12.24% to 17.99%.
The Platinum BONUS Card offers many benefits above other credit cards, including emergency card replacement, emergency cash disbursement, auto rental collision damage waiver, and zero liability for fraudulent purchases.
How Does 0% APR Work on Cards?
The value of a 0% APR offer depends on your habits and needs, but it could be beneficial when planning a large purchase or paying down high-interest debt.