Your Monthly Texell Member Newsletter
Juneteenth — Monday, June 20
Independence Day — Monday, July 4
Sometimes your dream home is the one that hasn’t yet been built.
- Local lending decisions
- Fixed rates as low as 3.99% APR¹
- Preapprovals available
- Terms up to 15 years
- Minimal closing costs
- No escrow
Our Texell Home Loan Heroes are ready to assist!
|stop by||Any branch location!|
1 APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending upon credit history, loan programs, and loan terms. Rates are quoted on a 30-day lock option. Minimum term of 60 months and maximum term of 180 months. Minimum down payment of 20%. Minimum loan amount of $10,000. Monthly payment per $1,000 borrowed for 60 months at 3.99% is $18.41. Total cost of a $50,000 loan for 60 months is $55,236. NMLS #460152
Join us for the first in a series of three free seminars focusing on college preparation!This family seminar is ideal for high school freshmen, sophomores, juniors, and their parents.
Session 1 Covers:
- What high schoolers should do to prepare for college (applications, essays, etc.)
- Activities that can help get them into the college of their choice
- SAT scores and why they matter
Coming soon, for high school juniors/seniors and their parents:
Session 2 — FAFSA, scholarships, and other funding options
Session 3 — Choosing a college, a major, and what to expect
Watch for details!
If you have a checking account with direct deposit, you may qualify for an Express Loan!
- Log in to e-Branch or Mobile Banking: Select the Express Loan icon in the left navigation.
- Accept your Express Loan: Choose your due date, payment frequency and sign your loan documents.
- Receive your funds: Your Express Loan will be deposited into your checking account within minutes!