Open 24/7, digital banking is loaded with features. Manage your accounts from your phone, tablet, or laptop anytime, anywhere. You’re in control.
Deposit Checks: Use Mobile Banking on your tablet or phone to deposit checks anytime.1
Digital Wallets: Paying with a digital wallet is the easiest way to shop and keep your financial information private. Use your Texell credit and debit cards with Samsung PayTM, Fitbit PayTM, Google PayTM, Apple Pay®, and Garmin PayTM.
Card Controls: Use Card Controls to freeze your card, order a new card, activate your card, and change your PIN, and update your debit card daily limit within Online and Mobile Banking.
BONUS Reward Points: View your BONUS Reward Points and redeem them for cash, gift cards, travel, event tickets, and so much more!
Apple Watch: It’s never been easier to monitor your accounts. With Texell’s Apple Watch app, you can securely check your balances and view recent transactions. You can also use your Texell debit or credit card on your Apple Watch with Apple Pay.
Download the Texell Mobile Banking app and bank your way on your schedule.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Pair your Apple Watch with your iPhone.
- Log in to Mobile Banking:
- Select “Settings” from the left navigation menu. This is the option at the bottom of the list.
- Toggle “Quick Balance” to the on position, if needed. The accounts selected through “Quick Balance” will be the accounts available on your Apple Watch.
- Toggle “Watch Balance” to the on position.
- That’s it. The balances for your selected accounts and six months of transaction history on those accounts will be available on your Apple Watch.
Watch this short video for step-by-step instructions.
The process will work on your desktop computer, tablet, or mobile phone.
1. Once you have logged in to Digital Banking, click on "Card Controls" from the left-hand navigation.
2. Tap on the card you wish to update.
3. Tap on "Update Card Limit"
4. Enter a new limit up to $5,000
5. Tap "Update Limit"
6. Your new limit is in place. Your daily purchase limit is effective for three calendar days.