Earn More, Live More
The Signature BONUS Card is Texell’s premier card, offering higher credit limits and greater purchases rewards. There’s no annual fee ever, and with a 0% APR introductory rate on purchases for the first 6 months, why settle for anything less?
Benefits of Signature BONUS:
- Reach for the sky: Credit limits up to $50,000.
- Earn rewards faster: Earn 2 points for every $1 spent on utilities, memberships, and charities. Earn 1.25 points for every dollar spent on everything else.1
- Bonus BONUS Rewards: Receive 50,000 BONUS Reward Points when you spend $5,000 within the first 90 days.2
- It doesn’t get better than zero: 0% Intro APR on all purchases for the first six months. After that the variable APR will be 14.74% to 16.74%.3
- Tap and go: Make purchases faster. Look for the contactless symbol , tap your card, and go!
- Transfer and save: 4.99% Intro APR on balance transfers for 24 months. After that the variable APR will be 14.74% to 16.74%.4
Enjoy all of these remarkable benefits and peace of mind with $0 Fraud Liability if your card ever gets lost or stolen.
Ready to Get Started?
Use our best-in-class online application and you can begin earning BONUS rewards today.
9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Signature BONUS is one of three credit cards we offer, each with different benefits and features.
Get 50,000 BONUS Reward Points
When you spend $5,000 in the first 90 days.1
It doesn’t get better than zero
0% APR intro rate on all purchases for the first 6 months. After that the variable APR will be 14.74% to 16.74%.3
Earn 2 points on charities, utilities, and memberships
Earn BONUS Reward Points Faster.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1 No points earned for fees, cash advances, ATM withdrawals or balance transfers posted to your account. For complete BONUS Reward program details, visit here.
2 With approved credit. You will earn 50,000 BONUS Reward Points if you spend at least $5,000 within 90 days of your card open date. Once you qualify for this bonus, we will apply it to your reward points balance within 60 days.
3 0% APR for 6 months for purchases beginning at your card open date. After that, the variable APR will be 14.74% APR – 16.74% APR, based on your credit worthiness.
4 4.99% APR for 24 months for balance transfers beginning at your card open date. After that, the variable APR will be 14.74% APR – 16.74% APR, based on your credit worthiness. Your credit card must be open at the time your balance transfer is processed and you must have sufficient available credit to cover the amount of the transfer. Balances cannot be transferred from an existing Texell Credit Union loan or credit card. Credit Card Disclosure
Getting the Most Out of Your Reward Points
An estimated 29% of people who collect credit card rewards let them expire. That’s leaving money on the table!
How Does 0% APR Work on Credit Cards?
The value of a 0% APR offer depends on your habits and needs, but it could be beneficial when planning a large purchase or paying down high-interest debt.