We Make Central Texas a Better Place
Texell Serves represents our ongoing philanthropic work benefitting worthy causes right here in our community. When Texell Serves, we don’t just write a check. We get hands-on.
- Baylor Scott & White Blood Center
- Children’s Miracle Network
- Feed My Sheep
- Love of Christ Food Pantry
- Brighter Days Food Pantry
- The Caring Place
- Habitat for Humanity
- Round Rock Service Center
- Carter Blood Care
- Alzheimer’s Association
- and more
We strive to make Central Texas a better place to live every day, with energy and excitement.
We are proud to achieve:
- 700+ volunteer hours annually
- 85% of Texell team members volunteer each year
- 1,500 meals provided each year
- 100 lives saved through blood donations each year
Let us bring the seminars to you!
Texell is committed to improving our members’ financial lives and those who live in the communities we serve. We present seminars for employers, civic organizations, and business groups. If you are interested in Texell presenting to your group, call us at 254.773.1604 or email us.
We currently offer the following seminars:
- Build a Basic Budget: The Five-Step Plan
- CreditAbility: Build a Strong Credit History
- Power Over Debt: Break the Debt Cycle
- Senior Scams: Protect Your Friends and Family
- Take the Wheel: Get the Best Car Deal
- Take Charge: Wise Use of Credit Cards
- Identity Theft: Who’s Got Your Number?