Bank On Your Schedule
With Mobile Banking, you can:
- Check balances
- View transaction history
- Transfer funds
- Locate nearby branches and ATMs
- Make deposits
- Apply for a loan
- And so much more!
Download the Mobile Banking App today!
View our Quick Reference Guide for commonly asked questions.
- Download the FREE Texell Mobile Banking app in the App Store or Google Play store – Click on the Apple or Android link above for quick access. After launching the app, click the Enroll link near the bottom of the screen.
- Select the first field and type in your Texell Member Number. Fill in the additional fields with your Social Security Number and your Last Name or Full Business Name. Tap the Enroll button. Texell will send an access code to your email on file. Press the home button to return to your device’s home screen and open your email.
- Get access code from the email message. Return to the home screen and launch your internet browser. This will bring you back to the enrollment screen. Enter code and click Confirm.
- Create a Username and Password that will be used to sign in to your account. Click Register.
Return to your mobile device home screen and launch the Texell Mobile Banking app. Log in using your new username and password, then tap Sign On.