Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) – Now Available from Texell Credit Union
We’re lending small business a helping hand. If your business is faced with financial challenges due to COVID-19, Texell Credit Union may be able to help with a Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loan. These loans are available as part of the CARES Act. They provide assistance to qualifying small businesses.
These loans may be forgiven by the Small Business Administration1. For information and other details on PPP Loans, click here for Frequently Asked Questions provided by the SBA.
BEST PRACTICE TO EXPEDITE YOUR APPLICATION: please provide documentation confirming your average monthly payroll expenses during 2019 and provide this with your initial application. Average monthly payroll may be calculated using January and February 2020 payroll for new businesses. Examples of eligible documentation include:
• Payroll processor records
• Payroll tax filings
• Form 1099-MISC
• Net income from 2019 Schedule C
• Maximum loan amount – 2.5 times eligible monthly payroll costs
• Loan payments will be deferred for the first six months
• Loan may be forgiven if funds are used for qualified expenses. For guidelines on loan forgiveness, please visit the SBA website
• Any unforgiven portion will have a two-year term with an interest rate of 1%
• No personal guaranties, no collateral required and no prepayment fees
• No SBA fees to the borrower
Our team is here to help ease the strain on your small business.
1Forgiveness subject to SBA approval.