Update on COVID-19 and Texell Credit Union Services During Shelter-In-Place.Update - March 24, 2020
Texell’s lobbies remain temporarily closed.
7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. | Monday – Friday
9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. | Saturday
Phone, chat and text messaging assistance are available:
We are committed to serving our members in the safest way possible. We will continue to monitor this developing situation and adjust as necessary. We will continue to monitor this developing situation and make adjustments as necessary. For more information about COVID-19, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at cdc.gov. Thank you for being a Texell member. Stay safe and well.
Texell Service Availability during COVID-19 Shelter-in-Place
Update - March 18, 2020
Texell Credit Union is committed to providing our members with the same excellent member service while our lobbies are closed. We are still able to serve you through our drive-thrus, online and by phone. Please take a look at our services in the chart below and the methods in which you can access your funds and conduct transactions.
Branches Without a Drive-Thru
- West Adams and Downtown Temple: If you usually visit our West Adams or Downtown branch lobbies, please visit our branch and ATM locator to find the nearest location with a drive-thru.
- Georgetown: If you have a pressing issue that cannot be managed by any of our self-service channels, please call 512.868.0166 x 5600 to make an appointment for curbside service.
You can also call or text us at 254.773.1604 or use our Live Chat feature at https://chat.texell.org. If you have an urgent need to contact your branch, please refer to the contact numbers below:
|31st Street||254.773.1604, x 5537|
|Belton||254.773.1604, x 5614|
|Cedar Park||512.259.1122, x 5172|
|Downtown Temple||254.773.1604, x 5613|
|Georgetown||254.773.1604, x 5535|
|Hewitt||254.773.1604, x 5535|
|Killeen||254.773.1604, x 5558|
|West Adams||254.773.1604, x 5125|
Texell's Digital Banking Services
We strongly encourage you to use Texell’s e-Branch Home Banking or our Mobile Banking app. If you haven’t enrolled in these services yet, it’s secure and easy.
How to Enroll in e-Branch Home Banking
Download the Texell Mobile App Today
Mobile App Enrollment
If you have enrolled for e-Branch, you are already enrolled in Mobile Banking. Mobile Banking and e-Branch share the same login credentials. You may register online or directly through your device following these simple steps.
- Download the FREE Texell Mobile Banking app in the App Store or Google Play store – Click on the Apple App Store, Google Play Store, or Windows Store link above for quick access. After launching the app, click the Enroll link near the bottom of the screen.
- Follow the directions on the device.
- Open the confirmation email.
- Log in!