Agriculture LoansLet Texell help you achieve your agricultural business dreams. Whether you are looking to purchase land as an owner/operator, as a real estate investment to lease, purchasing equipment for agricultural use, or if you simply need a working capital loan, Texell’s Commercial Loan Heroes are ready to help.
Why Choose Texell for Your Agricultural Loan?
- Local decisions for local business loans. Our loan officers live here too and understand our market. We are ready to help grow your agricultural business.
- Combine all of your agricultural lending needs in one place. Texell can provide real estate purchases and refinancing, equipment loans, land purchases, working capital loans, and so much more.
- Loans to fit your needs — terms available with up to 30 years, depending on loan type.
- Select from a variety of loan terms and payment options.
- Quick and easy approval process.
Get a personalized consultation with a local Commercial Loan expert at one of our branches.
Talk with a Commercial Loan expert Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Applying for an agricultural loan may require some or all of the following documentation:
- Business tax returns, if applicable
- Personal tax returns
- Your books, records, and financial reports
- Details regarding collateral
- A third-party appraisal of the property, if needed
- Business plan
8 Steps for Writing an Effective Business Plan
An effective business plan should be informative and motivating. Here are eight steps to create a plan that will help take your business to the next level.