When the threat of frivolous spending is real, an elite group of heroes will rise up and teach kids the value of a dollar!
Texell’s Dollar Squad Account offers a way to help teach money management to kids ages 12 and under, with a savings account and activities designed to make saving fun.
- With every deposit, kids earn Squad Dollars to purchase fun prizes
- Newsletters are sent out quarterly, with fun games and helpful info about saving money
- Receive birthday greetings from the Dollar Squad
- Coloring and activity books available to Squad Members
- Only $5.00 to open an account
- Dividends compounded quarterly on balances of $5.00 or more
The Dollar Squad Mobile Game
Join the elite ranks of the Squad Kids as they are faced with unique challenges and thrilling adventures in the Dollar Squad Mobile Game! Kids have fun while learning some valuable lessons on saving and money management.
Download the Dollar Squad Mobile Game Today!
Scroll to the left to view the rest of the table.
At age 13 your teenager graduates from the Dollar Squad and enters cha-ching!, an account just for teenagers 13 to 17 years old!
Texell’s cha-ching! is the perfect way to educate teens about good spending and saving habits.
- Free Savings Account
- Free e-Branch Home Banking
- Free newsletter