We Make Central Texas a Better Place
When Texell serves, we don't just write a check. We get hands-on. We support:
We strive to make Central Texas a better place to live every day, with energy and excitement. We are proud to achieve:
- 500 volunteer hours each year
- 2,500 meals provided each year
- 240 lives saved through blood donations each year
- 200 Central Texans provided financial education each year
Let us bring the seminars to you!
Texell is committed to improving the financial lives of our members and of those who live in the communities we serve. We present seminars for employers, civic organizations, and business groups. If you are interested in Texell presenting to your group, just call us at 254.773.1604 or email us.
We currently offer the following seminars:
- Build a Basic Budget: The Five-Step Plan
- CreditAbility: Build a Strong Credit History
- Power Over Debt: Break the Debt Cycle
- Senior Scams: Protect Your Friends and Family
- Take the Wheel: Get the Best Car Deal
- Take Charge: Wise Use of Credit Cards
- Identity Theft: Who's Got Your Number?
Don't see what you want? Just ask! We can tailor presentations to meet your needs.