Membership is open to persons who meet one or more of the following qualifications:
- Live, work, worship, or attend school in Bell or Williamson County, Texas, or within a 10-mile radius of 875 W. Whitestone Blvd, Cedar Park, Texas.
- Have an immediate family member who is currently a member of Texell Credit Union.
- Texas residents who are an existing member of or would like to join the Texas Consumer Council.
Texell’s Bank at Work program offers employees of our preferred employers all the incredible benefits of Texell membership, plus a whole lot more. Take a look!
- $1,000 or $500 personal loan at 0% APR¹
- $100 cash just for trying a better checking account²
- $499 off closing costs with your new mortgage³
- Great rates and $100 with your next new, pre-owned or refinanced vehicle loan⁴
- $2,000 complimentary Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance⁵
If you work for one of these preferred employers, you are eligible for the Bank at Work program:
- Blackboard Student Services, Killeen
- Centex Technologies, Killeen
- Dynamic Designs, Killeen
- Emerson Construction, Temple
- HEB, Georgetown
- KPA Engineers, Georgetown
- Mac Haik
- Ramirez Pools
- Temple College
- Temple Independent School District
- Texas A&M University - Central Texas
- Tranum Auto Group
²Offer is not available to existing Texell checking account members. Additional restrictions apply. Contact credit union for additional details.
³With approved credit. $499 will be provided through a credit at loan closing. The $499 cannot be used toward down payment. Minimum loan amount of $100,000. NMLS# 460152.
⁴With approved credit. Offer not valid on existing Texell auto loans. Minimum loan amount of $10,000 required to qualify for cash bonus.
⁵Beneficiary will receive $2,000 if you have an accident that results in death. Some restrictions apply. Contact credit union for additional details.